People usually believe that condominium living is expensive. Condo living signifies your social status is high up the ranks. These days, the affordability of condominium units is no longer an issue.
If you would like your own place but buying a home is just too much to handle, the most attractive option is to buy a condo unit. Read on and discover the real estate singapore living so you know what to consider when searching for this new nest.
- As you won’t be owning a lawn when you reside in a condo, the utility guys of the condominium management cares for the scenery. You don’t even need to repaint a condo because the management is also the one in charge of that. If you’re busy with your career and you don’t have the time to do normal chores done at home, a condo might be the right option for you.
- FEELS LIKE RENTING BUT IT’S ACTUALLY INVESTING. Some people equate buying a condo to renting an apartment because you don’t have to look after the significant maintenance difficulties. However, unlike renting an apartment, you own your condo. Being able to enjoy the same services offered by an apartment while using it as an investment is still one of the perks of condo living. If you want additional hints about landed property then you are at right place. Check out http://www.sgnewcondolaunch.com.sg/listings/landed-residential/.
- MORE AMENITIES. When you buy a house and lot, you get entitled to amenities such as the children’s park or playground, access to transport, access and use of buildings like the community hall and the church, security benefits, amongst others. When you purchase a condominium unit, you pretty much enjoy the same amenities with a great deal more. For instance, one of the perks of condo living is that you get to technically “afford” amenities that you cannot afford alone.
4 LARGE SPACE AT A SMALL PRICE. Usually, when you want a large home, it would require that you have funds that would take you decades to save up. However, when you buy a condo, you might be able to pay for a large space, say a 5000 square foot of space rather than a 5000 square feet home. When house hunting you might want to consider this part of the perks that go along with condominium living.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. Many condo buildings today are very family friendly and are best for raising kids. Other than the facilities children can use, condo homeowners are assured of maximum protection as new condominium complexes today are quipped with the newest 24/7 security system.
- When you buy a new home, you usually have home heating parties to socialize with the neighborhood. While condo living offers you a more private life, one of the perks of condominium living is that it allows you to socialize and fit into your condo community. As the majority of condo buyers are usually young, independent individuals, you may want to enjoy socializing and gaining more friends on your new condo!